REVISITED | NYX Studio Perfect Photo- Loving Primer

May 22, 2012


Oh it's time to post about my fave silicone primer to date-- the NYX Studio Perfect Photo- Loving Primer in 01 (Clear).  Makeup primer is a liquid or gel used to smooth facial skin before applying makeup.

I got this from online seller Digital Traincase for Php550.00. A lot of makeup junkies say that this is a dupe of Smashbox Primer but then I could not confirm that since I don't have the one from Smashbox.






Me Says:
  •  Smooth complexion upon application
  •  Foundation is easy to apply after this primer
  •  My pores became small and smooth after
  • Makes my makeup last for more than 8 hrs
  • Inexpensive compared to Smashbox
  • 30 ml is worth your buck
  • Clear and does not add color to my face

Dislikes:
  • Only available through resellers
  • May not suit ladies who are allergic to silicone

Overall Verdict:


4.5 Lipsticks


I am very happy with this primer because I am not allergic to silicone. As you can see in the pic, I am almost finishing the tube.

If you are looking for an affordable primer which makes you look good on photos, this is worth trying. You can check Multiply or upcomin bazaars! Yay!


BUY AGAIN? Yes!!


Love,
Miss J

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi! Nice review of the Nyx studio perfect photo loving primer. I might buy this as I'm convinced with all the good stuff you mentioned. I'm planning to use a primer from now on to create a nice texture of my face before applying my foundation.

    Do you have any idea what's the difference of this from the Nyx HD primer, the one in white bottle? Just in case you have encountered any comments about it. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bev- this one is silicone based and colorless while the NYX HD Primer comes in white liquid form much like a "glue". Some girls are allergic to silicone so if you are, maybe you can opt for NYX HD Primer.

    But personally I like the Nyx studio perfect photo loving primer better because I use this as a lip primer as well. Hope you find the one which works for you. Goodluck:)

    Miss J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Miss J. I super love your site. My first and only subscription because of the good reviews. Plus, you really tell everything, transparent. Keep it up. Following you all the way :)

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Thanks so much Bev. I am so happy to know that you love my site. Hope to meet you one day. Many thanks for always visiting:)

    Miss J

    ReplyDelete