REVISITED | Urban Decay Primer Potion

April 28, 2012


While beach(ing) today, I figured I must tell you all about the best eye primer I ever had in my entire life-- the Urban Decay Primer Potion.



There isn't a single UD store here in sunny Manila so I ordered this from Tameraonline for $29.00. Pricey noh? But then all these fuss about this primer is indeed true.

First of all, my lids are super oily you can fry an egg lol. And now is the best time to write about it because it is summer in Manila and a perfect time to roadtest it.

I just got these few days ago but then I was hooked that I had to concur from all these beauty bloggers that this is really a piece of heaven for all ladies with oily lids.

Me Says:

- It made my eyeshadows more pigmented
- Great color payoff for my eyeshadows even when I used my Fashion 21 palette (it is bdw a local product)
- A little goes a long way
- With this primer applied prior to my eyeshadow application, my eye colour stayed on me for more than 8 hours, unbelievable!
- Cute packaging and tip was useful, IMHO

Dislikes:

- Pricey for a 10ml product
- Not available locally, must be purchased through a reseller or online

Overall Verdict:

5 Lipsticks

This is the perfect eye primer and I am not joking! Look no more, hands down to Urban Decay. My lips are sealed with happiness!



By the way, you can check Tameraonline's facebook page here!



Love,
Miss J

You Might Also Like

0 comments