REVISITED | Mememe Beat the Blues in Moonbeam

April 18, 2012


Hey Bellas, back for another makeup post!

I am excited to talk about the newest highlighter I own: Mememe Beat the Blues in Moonbeam.

If you remember, I blogged about it as a possible dupe of Benefit's High Beam though I personally can't compare it to Benefit since I have yet to buy one.


Mememe is a cosmetic brand based in the UK. Their products resemble Benefit and are worth trying!

Me says:

- Sheer glow in an instant
- Inexpensive at Php 380.00
- Can be used as highlighter to upper cheeks, brow bone and nose
- Long lasting as long as worn under a makeup primer

Dislikes:

- The applicator is something I abhor. It reminds me of a nail polish (think Cutex!)
- Available only thru resellers (from Make Up Hub By Naturele Collezione)

My Verdict:

4 Lipsticks


Overall, I am very happy with this product because makeup can be flat and we don't like it for sure. With a little help from this tiny bottle, you can glow like a movie star, hehe.

Tip: I mix a small amount with my liquid foundie and it creates a beautiful glow.

I would recommend this product for ladies who are on a budget and yet looking for an effective product as an alternative to Benefit.

Mememe Beat the Blues in Moonbeam is available at  Make Up Hub By Naturele Collezione.


Till next time!


Love,
Miss J

You Might Also Like

0 comments