REVISITED | Ever Bilena Mousse Eyeshadow

April 27, 2012


What do you think about local makeup products? I don't have any discrimination in terms of cosmetics because I feel that whatever works for me may not work for everyone.

But when you see a local product which deserves a good review, oh my I shall give credit when it is due!

I was lurking at SM as usual and overheard these girls talking about this eyeshadow from Ever Bilena so when they left, I was too curious not to ask and that's when I got introduced to the Ever Bilena Mousse Eyeshadow.

Ever Bilena is a famous local brand here in the Philippines. They got a wide range of products from powder to lipsticks.

I got this mousse eyeshadow in four shades namely: Opal, Amethyst, Rose Quartz and Amber.

Now on the main event!

Me Says:

- Very pigmented
- Can be applied even with your fingers only
- Inexpensive for Php 75.00
- Huge amount of product for the price (6.5 g)
- Available in most department stores

Dislikes:

- I wish they had darker shades as the shades are light for me (think smokey)

Overall Verdict:

5 Lipsticks


This product deserves the "Worth a Buck " award because the quality is excellent and it deserves some recognition. I used this with my Urban Decay Eye Primer and came out even more beautiful!

So if you happen to see them at your fave stores, please, please do check them out!

Thumbs up, Ever Bilena!





Love,
Miss J

You Might Also Like

0 comments