REVISITED | SNOE HANDY CANDY LIP COLOR Review

February 15, 2012


SNOE all the way!

Because I promised to tell you about my thoughts on SNOE'S HANDY CANDY LIP COLOR, let me tell you about my experience. I think the packaging looks really cute and handy you can bring it anywhere:)



It features a trio of pure candy colored lipstick shades in a convenient travel friendly pot with key chain. Change your lip color wherever and whenever!

I was hoping to list the ingredients here but my bad, I threw away that little piece of paper which detail them:(

Strawberry Shake
Bubble Gum


Me Says:
  • Very pigmented
  • Long Lasting
  • Handy (comes with a keychain)
  • Comes in 3 instant shades you can change your lip color at anytime
  • A little goes a long way
  • Moisturizing on the lips; flavored,  feels waxy and some may not like it but I don't have any problems with it
Dislikes:
  • Only 3 shades available (I wish they had more, calling Snoe owners:))
  • To apply with precision, you need to have a lip brush instead of your fingerss
  • The color may transfer on your fingers if you use them during application
My Verdict:

4.0 Lipsticks  (+)

I'm enjoying this piece of heaven in my bag. Seriously, I am so tired of lipsticks which can either make my lips too dry because they are matte. Or too glossy it fades away too soon.

This product however stayed on my lips for a long time that I can still see the color on my lips while brushing my teeth before bedtime.

This has become a staple in my makeup kit, yay!

TIP: After applying the color either with a finger or a lip brush, add some loose powder on top of it for more polished and matte effect. This would also lock the shine and will last even longer.


Love,
Miss J


You Might Also Like

0 comments